Summary:(1) The fitting of the yoke plate structure and the block parts adopts the middle or light fitting method. If the strong press fit is adopted, the yoke plate will change.(2) The yoke plate also has the function of retaining the block parts, and must ......
(1) The fitting of the yoke plate structure and the block parts adopts the middle or light fitting method. If the strong press fit is adopted, the yoke plate will change.
(2) The yoke plate also has the function of retaining the block parts, and must have sufficient rigidity to withstand the side pressure and surface pressure of the block parts. In addition, in order to make the grooves of the yoke plate and the block parts closely combined, the corners of the grooves are processed for clearance. If the corners of the grooves of the yoke plate cannot be processed for clearance, the block parts must be processed for clearance.
(3) The division of block parts should also consider the internal shape, and the reference plane must be clarified. In order to prevent deformation during stamping, attention should also be paid to the shape of each block-shaped part.
(4) When many block parts are assembled into the yoke plate, the pitch changes due to the accumulated error of each block part processing. The solution is to design the middle block parts in an adjustable way.
(5) The block parts adopt the mold
structure of side-by-side combination, because the block parts will be subjected to lateral pressure during punching processing, which will cause gaps between the block parts or cause the block parts to tilt. This phenomenon is an important cause of poor punching such as poor punching dimensions and clogging of punching chips, so adequate countermeasures must be taken.
(6) The fixing methods of the block-shaped parts in the yoke plate are as follows according to their size and shape:
A. Fix with locking screws,
B. Fix with keys,
C. Fix with swivel keys,
D. With shoulders Fix,
E. The above pressing parts (such as guide plates) are pressed and fixed.