Summary:4. Binder and spring unit(1) Pressing bolt unit: The types of pressing plate bolts are:(A) External screw type(B) Sleeve type(C) Internal screw type. In order to keep the pressing plate in the parallel state at the designated position, the stopping m......
4. Binder and spring unit
(1) Pressing bolt unit: The types of pressing plate bolts are:
(A) External screw type
(B) Sleeve type
(C) Internal screw type. In order to keep the pressing plate in the parallel state at the designated position, the stopping method of the pressing bolt (contact part of the shoulder): a. The receiving surface of the cavity of the die seat, b. The top surface of the punch fixing plate, c. The top surface of the punch back plate .
(2) Pressure spring unit: The movable pressure plate pressure spring unit can be roughly divided into:
(A) Use alone
(B) Combination type with press boltWhen choosing a compression spring unit, it is best to consider the following points before deciding:
(A) Ensure the free length of the spring and the necessary amount of compression (the spring with a large amount of compression should be placed in the cavity of the pressure plate).
(B) Is it necessary to adjust the initial spring compression amount (pre-compression amount) or load.
(C) Consider the ease of mold assembly or maintenance.
(D) Consider the relationship to the length of the punch or press bolt.
(E) Consider safety (preventing the spring from flying out when it breaks).5. Guide pin unit (positioning of the strip feeding direction)
(1) Guide pin unit: The main function of the guide pin is to obtain the correct feeding pitch during continuous stamping. There are two types of guide units for stamping dies: indirect type (guide pin is used alone) and direct type (guide pin is installed inside the punch).
(2) The assembly method of the guide pin is the same as that of the punching punch (installed on the punch fixing plate). It is bound to the punch holder plate by a spring.
(3) The guide pin is additionally installed on the pressure plate. Since the amount of the guide pin protruding from the pressure plate is required to reach a certain amount and prevent the mold from being easily brought on the material to be processed, the rigidity of the pressure plate and the guide. It is necessary to pay attention to the quotation form.
(4) The guide pin unit has a direct type, which is installed in the punch and is mainly used for shape punching (blanking processing) or edge trimming processing of extension works. Its position positioning is based on the hole of the product and the inner diameter of the extension part. .6. Material guide unit
(1) In shape punching (blanking processing) or continuous punching processing, in order to guide the width direction of the material to be processed and obtain the correct feeding pitch, a material guide unit is used.
(2) The guiding device in the width direction of the strip, the guiding methods are:
(A) Fixed plate guide pin type,
(B) Movable guide pin type
(C) Board tunnel guide type (single board)
(D) Board guide type (two pieces)
(E) Lifting pin guide type (movable type, fixed type and both are used.
(3) Guiding devices for starting and stopping, in the form of:
b. There are two types of movable pin type, the main function is to locate the material at the initial starting position of the mold.
(4) The feeding stop device can correctly determine the feeding pitch. It is mainly used in the occasion of manual feeding. Its forms are:
(A) Fixed stop pin
(B) Movable stop pin
(C) Edge cutting stop mode
(D) Hook stop mechanism
(E) Automatic stop mechanism.
(5) Side push type material guide mechanism, the material is pressed to one side during stamping processing, which can prevent the material from meandering due to the difference between the width of the material strip and the width of the material guide.
(6) The positioning and guiding mechanism of the blank position has the following forms:
a. Fixed pin guide type (using the shape of the blank)
b. Fixed pin guide type (using the hole of the blank)
c. Guide plate (for large parts)
d. Guide plate (integrated)
e. Guide plate (split shape)www.zhongyuemould.com