Introduce mold maintenance to you
Date:2022-06-02 14:54:37 Thursday
Summary:1. The cutting edge must be sharpened after long-term use of the mold. After grinding, the cutting edge surface must be demagnetized, and must not be magnetic, otherwise it is easy to cause blockage. Mold users should record in detail, count their us......
1. The cutting edge must be sharpened after long-term use of the mold. After grinding, the cutting edge surface must be demagnetized, and must not be magnetic, otherwise it is easy to cause blockage. Mold users should record in detail, count their use, care (lubrication, cleaning, rust prevention) and damage, so as to find out which parts and components are damaged and the degree of wear, so as to provide information for finding and solving problems. As well as the molding process parameters of the mold and the materials used in the product, in order to shorten the test run time of the mold and improve production efficiency. The various properties of the mold should be tested under the normal operation of the injection molding machine and the mold, and the size of the final molded plastic part should be measured. Through this information, the existing state of the mold can be determined, and the cavity, core, cooling system and The damage of the parting surface, etc., can be judged according to the information provided by the plastic parts, and the damage status of the mold and the maintenance measures can be judged.
2. Springs and other elastic parts are most easily damaged during use, and usually break and deform. The method to take is to replace. During the replacement process, you must pay attention to the specifications and models of the springs. The specifications and models of the springs are confirmed by the three items of color, outer diameter and length, and can only be replaced if the three items are the same. The quality of the imported spring is better.
3. During the use of the mold, the punch is prone to breakage, bending and gnawing, and the punch sleeve is generally gnawed. Damaged punches and sleeves are generally replaced with parts of the same specification. The parameters of the punch mainly include working part size, installation part size, length size, etc.
4. Fasten the parts, check whether the fastening parts are loose or damaged, and the method is to find parts of the same specification for replacement.
5. Pressing parts such as pressing plate, excellent glue, etc., unloading parts such as stripping plate, pneumatic top material, etc. During maintenance, check the relationship between the parts and whether there is any damage, repair the damaged parts, check whether there is air leakage with the pneumatic jacking material, and take measures for the specific situation. If the trachea is damaged, replace it. It is necessary to focus on tracking and testing of several important parts of the mold: the function of ejection and guide parts is to ensure the opening and closing movement of the mold and the ejection of plastic parts. If any part is stuck due to damage, it will lead to production stoppage, so it should be maintained frequently. Lubricate the mold thimble and guide post (the most suitable lubricant should be selected), and regularly check whether the ejector pin and guide post are deformed and surface damaged. Once found, they should be replaced in time; after a production cycle is completed, the working surface of the mold should be cleaned , Movement and guide parts are coated with professional anti-rust oil, and special attention should be paid to the protection of the elastic strength of bearing parts with gears, rack molds and spring molds to ensure that they are always in the best working condition; as the production time continues , the cooling channel is easy to deposit scale, rust, silt and algae, etc., which reduces the cross-section of the cooling channel and narrows the cooling channel, which greatly reduces the heat exchange rate between the coolant and the mold and increases the production cost of the enterprise. Therefore, the cleaning of the channel Attention should be paid to it; for hot runner molds, the maintenance of heating and control systems is helpful to prevent production failures, so it is particularly important.